Holiday Drop-In Hockey: December 21 & 28
Registration and payment can be completed at the SDC Ticket Office. A parent or guardian must sign a waiver of liability and concussion awareness form prior to participation. You will receive an admission ticket to present at ice level each day. The SDC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Level of play is based on current 2018-19 year. Players may skate up a level, but not down.
- Sessions will be monitored for fair play and safety.
- Small area games and scrimmages will be organized based on number of participants.
- No checking.
- Full equipment required. Bring light and dark jersey and your own water bottle.
- 8U/10U - Friday, December 21, 9:00-9:50 a.m.
- 12U/14U - Friday, December 21, 10:00-10:50 a.m.
General Public $10/player/session
SDC Member $8/player/session