Incredible facilities, great price, and great building hours
A day pass to the Michigan Tech Student Development Complex (SDC) gives you access to all of our incredible facilities and services—our renowned fitness center, swimming pool, climbing wall, racquetball courts, multipurpose room, and more. Group rates are available. Take the SDC Virtual Tour.
Community members and those not affiliated with Tech are welcome!
- Purchase your day pass at the SDC Ticket Office.
- Children under three are admitted free.
- Adult supervision is required for children under age 12. Fitness Center participants must be 16 years old for admittance without a parent. Children between ages 12-15 must have parental supervision while in the Fitness Center and must purchase a SDC personal training session prior to admittance to the Fitness Center.
- SDC CUSTOMER PARKING REGULATIONS - Lot 22 has a two-hour parking limit Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Customers may purchase extended parking passes at the SDC Ticket Office.
- The SDC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Complimentary mini lockers are available in the Fitness Center and Pool area (ideal for ID's, wallets, phones, etc.)
- Access to spacious locker rooms with showers and saunas. Daily locker rental and towel service is available.
- Complimentary sports equipment issue at Information Desk.
Daily Passes, Group Rates & Action Passes
Action passes provide a discount over daily passes, are good for a full year from the date of purchase and are transferable among family members (excludes action passes purchased using TechFit).
|Group Size||Per-Person Rate|
|Length of Pass||Rate|