- Saturdays, September 2, 2017-March 24, 2018, 1:30 p.m.-3:20 p.m.
- Sundays, September 3, 2017-March 25, 2018, 6:30 p.m.-8:50 p.m.
- Changes to schedule
- CANCELLED: Saturday, December 16
- ADDED: Friday, December 22, 1:30-3:20 p.m.
- CHANGED TIME: Saturday, December 23, 12:00-1:50 p.m.
- CANCELLED: Sunday, December 24
- ADDED: Friday, December 29, 1:30-3:20 p.m.
- CHANGED TIME: Saturday, December 30, 12:00-1:50 p.m.
- CANCELLED: Sunday, December 31
- CHANGED TIME: Saturday, January 6, 12:00-1:50 p.m.
- CANCELLED: Sunday, January 7
- CHANGED TIME: Saturday, January 13, 12:00-1:50 p.m.
- CANCELLED: Saturday, February 3
- CANCELLED: Saturday, February 10
- Free to SDC members and Michigan Tech Students
- Included in same day SDC day pass purchase
- $3/person (skating only)
Entry to ice will require a wristband from the SDC Ticket Office. Payment and member/student verification will be handled there.
No skate rental available.
Obey the “Skate Guards” instructions or you could lose your skating privileges.
It is recommended that all skaters wear a helmet when on the ice.
- No sitting on boards.
- Don’t skate against traffic.
- No chase or tag games.
- No throwing objects on ice (ie snowballs).
- No hockey (passing a puck or ball on ice).
- Figure skating tricks should be done in the center, not on the edges.
- No pushing or pulling.
- No trains or conga lines.
- You must have ice skates on at all times when you are on the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on ice.
- No abusive or profane language.
- We are not responsible for personal belongings.
- No speed skating.
- No tobacco (smoked or chew).
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND EQUAL ENJOYMENT OF THE FACILITY.